About Buckle Up For Bobby
Who Are We?
Buckle Up for Bobby was incorporated as a 501c3 non-profit organization from Sept 2012- Aug 2016. We dropped the 501c3 status and will continue to serve the community as an organization supported by family and friends.
“Buckle Up for Bobby, Inc aims to Save Lives and Reduce Serious Injuries due to Motor Vehicle Crashes”
- Lead by Example- Always Buckle Up!
- Take Action- Do Something…Anything…To Save a Life!
- Empower Others to Get Involved
- Honor the Memory of Loved Ones and Support Families Left Behind
- Promote safe driving for teens/young adults by promoting the Alive at 25 Course
- Public Speaking at Schools, Churches and Community events
- Safety Vendor at various Events
- Provide Resources and Opportunities for students research and volunteer projects
- Meridian Advocates for Youth Safety
- Keep Kids Alive Drive 25-Run To Remember
- Social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Provide support for families and friends suffering from the loss of loved ones.